Penerapan 3M Terhadap Pencegahan Kejadian DBD di Wilayah Puskesmas Panambungan Kota Makassar

Authors

  • Fransiska Lang Universitas Pancasakti Makassar, Indonesia
  • Muharti Syamsul Universitas Pancasakti Makassar, Indonesia
  • Nur Hamdani Nur Universitas Pancasakti Makassar, Indonesia

DOI:

https://doi.org/10.51577/jhqd.v1i1.103

Keywords:

DBD, Menguras, Mengubur, Menutup

Abstract

Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DHF) is a contagious disease caused by the dengue virus through the bite of an Aedes mosquito. One of the causes of this DHF incident is the poor sanitation of the environment around residential areas, efforts to prevent dengue fever are breaking the transmission chain by controlling the vector through the eradication of mosquito nests (PSN) and the implementation of the 3M movement.This study aimed to determine the description of the implementation of 3M in the working area of ?? Panambungan Health Center, Makassar.The type of this research was is a quantitative study with a descriptive approach. Data collection was carried out from September to October 2020. The population was all people who live in Kel. Panambungan. Data were collected through interviews using an observation sheet and a questionnaire. In the activity of draining water reservoirs, 67 (83.8%) families conducted this activity properly, while the other 13 (16.2%) families less conducted this activity. In the activity of burying used goods, 18 (22.5%) families conducted this activity properly, while the other 62 (77.5%) families less conducted this activity. Finally, in the activity of closing water reservoirs, 24 (30.4%) families conducted this activity properly, while the other 55 (69.6%) families less conducted this activity. Based on the results of the study, it is recommended to the public to pay attention to environmental conditions to prevent the occurrence of DHF.

References

Ariyati, Ika Setia. (2015). Hubungan Pemberantasan Sarang Nyamuk (PSN 3M Plus) Dengan Kemampuan Mengamati Jentik Dengan Kejadi-An DBD Di Kelurahan Tembalang, Kota Semarang. Skripsi, niversitas Negeri Semarang

Achmandi. (2015) Peran Masyarakat Dalam Pemberantasan DBD. tanggal 16 Mei 2015 dari http://WWW.Gizi. Net

Andriyani. (2016) Petunjuk Teknis Survei Jentik Aedes Aegypti dari Survei Pengetahuan dan Sikap Masyarakat terhadap Demam Berdarah Dengue. Jakarta: Ditjen PPM dan PLP.

Dapartemen Kesehatan Republik Indonesia. (2017). Indicator Sehat 2018 Pedoman Penetapan Indicator Propinsi Sehat dan Kabupaten/Kota Sehat. Keputusan Menteri Kesehatan RI No.1202 / Menkes / SK / VIII / 2017, Jakarta.

Dapartemen Kesehatan (2015). Modul Pelatihan Pengelola Program Pengendalian Penyakit Demam Berdarah Dengue di Indonesia Jakarta.

Diyono. (2014). Penggunaan Abate dan Bacillus Thuringensis var. Israelensis di Kantor Kesehatan Pelabuhan Kelas II Sa-marinda Wilayah Kerja Sanggata Terhadap Kematian Larva Aedes sp. Al-Sihah: The Pub-lic Health Science Journal, 9(1).

Dinas Kesehatan Sulawesi Selatan. (2018). Data Penyakit Demam Berdarah DB4MK Sulawesi Selatan 2018. Dinkes Sulsel.

Denendro. (2014). Hubungan Pemberantasan Sarang Nyamuk (PSN) DBD Dengan Keberadaan Jentik Nyamuk Aedea Aegypti Di Wilayah Endemis DBD Kelurahan Kassi – Kassi Kota Makassar. Kesehatan Lingkungan. Universitas Hasanuddin Makassar.

Djunaedi. (2013). Perbedaan Praktik PSN 3M Plus Di Kelurahan Percontohan Dan Non Percontohan Program Pemantauan Jentik Rutin Kota Semarang. Jurnal Entomologi Indonesia.

Firdausi Ramadhani. (2019). Pelaksanaan PSN 3M Plus untuk Pencegahan Demam Berdarah Dengue (Studi Kasus Masyarakat Desa Kamal).

Hamzah, E., & Basri, S. (2016). Perbedaan Ovitrap Indeks Botol, Ember dan Port Mosquito Trap sebagai Perangkap Nyamuk Aedes sp. di Ar-ea Kantor Kesehatan Pelabuhan Kelas II Sa-marinda Wilayah Kerja Sangatta Kabupaten Kutai Timur. HIGIENE: Jurnal Kesehatan Ling-kungan, 2(3), 155-158.

Hasan., Amrul., Ayubi, Dian. (2015). Hubungan Pemberantasan Sarang Nyamuk dan Kejadian DBD di Kota Bandar Lampung. Diakses tanggal 16 Mei 2015 dari http://WWW.JournalKesmas.org

Herms. (2006). Apa Yang Anda katakan Tentang Demam Berdarah.Yogyakarta: B First.

Kementrian Kesehatan RI. (2019). Profil Kesehatan Indonesia 2019. Jakarta: Kementrian Kesehatan RI.

Lucky radita Alma. (2014). Perilaku 3M, Abatisasi dan Keberadaan Jentik Aedes Hubungannya dengan Kejadian Demam Berdarah Dengue. , 3(2), 111-118.

Muhammad Saleh. (2018). Hubungan Pemberantasan Sarang Nyamuk (PSN) dengan Keberadaan Jentik Nyamuk Aedes aegypti di Wilayah Kerja Puskesmas Pancana Kab. Barru.

Nadesul, Handrawan. (2017). Carah Mudah Mengalahkan Demam Berdarah. Jakarta: Penerbit Buku Kompas

Nuryanti E. (2015). Perilaku Pemberantasan Sarang Nyamuk Di Masyarakat. Jurnal Kesehatan Masyarakat, 9(1): 15 – 23.

Purnama SG, Satoto TB, Prabandari Y. (2018). Pengetahuan, Sikap dan Perilaku PSN Terhadap Infeksi Dengue Di Kecamatan Denpasar Selatan, Kota Denpasar, Bali. Arc. Com. Health, 2(1): 20 – 27.

Priesley, Reza Rusjdi. (2018). Hubungan Antara Pengetahuan dan Persepsi Dengan Perilaku Masyarakat Dalam Pemberantasan Sarang Nyamuk Demam Berdarah Dengue Di Kota Kediri. Tesis. Fakultas Kedokteran Keluarga Universitas Sebelas Maret, Surakarta.

Richard dan Davis. (1977). Pembrantasan Vektor DBD Di Indonesia diakses 16 Mei 2018. http://www.Ussudigitallibrari.ac. Id.

Satari dan Meilasari. (2004). Demam Berdarah Dengue. 2004. http://www.dkkpbpp.com/indekx?option=com/content/id=164/It emid=47.

Sunaryo. (2014). Hubungan Pengetahuan Keluarga Tentang Penyakit DHF dengan Sikap Keluarga dalam Pencegahan Penyakit DHF. Jurnal Florence, 4(2)..

Soegijanto. (2014). Kepadatan Jentik Aedes aegypti Sebagai Indikator Keberhasilan Pemberantasan Sarang Nyamuk (3M PLUS) Di Kelurahan Grondol Wetan Semarang. Jurnal Makara, 12 (1), 13-19.

Utami. (2014). Efektifitas Pelaksanaan 3M (Menguras, Menutup, dan Mengubur) Untuk Menurunkan Kejadian Demam Berdarah Dengue (DBD) di Kota Blitar Periode 2012-2013. Thesis. Malang: Universitas Muhammadiyah

WHO. (2015). Dengue and Severe Dengue Geneve. World Helath Organization

Widoyono. (2011). Penyakit Tropis Epidemiologi, Penularan, Pencegahan dan Pember-antasannya. Jakarta: Erlangga

Warisidi. (2018). Faktor-faktor yang berhubungan dengan perilaku masyarakat dalam pemberantasan sarang nyamuk demam berdarah dengue (PSN-DBD) di kota Jambi Tahun 2003. Perpustakaan Universitas Indonesia.

Yatim. (2013). Dengue. Yogyakarta, Medika, FK UGM.

Yuyun Priwahyuni. (2014). Mengenai Perilaku Masyarakat tentang Menguras, Menutup, Mengubur (3M) Plus terhadap Bebas Jentik

Published

2021-06-25